The first update to Rhythm Control is now approved by Apple and live in the App Store.
Here’s whats new:
- Added title and tutorial music
- Quitting during a song now takes you back to the song selection
- New graphics in game for score display
- Added faster ring speed option
- “Mediocre” will now award more points
- Fixed various bugs
We’re already working on the next one, and expect to send it to Apple later this week. It will include a new song and hopefully support for online leaderboards via Game Center.
If you haven’t downloaded Rhythm Control yet, now’s the time!